How high is the nutrition in a cup of Chinese green tea? Why is tea not only China's national drink but also recommended by the United Nations as the top six healthy drinks? An antioxidant experiment in the UK tells you.
1. A glass of tea of 300 ml has an antioxidant effect equivalent to 1.5 bottles of red wine (approximately 750 ml per bottle).
2. A cup of 300ml tea has the antioxidant effect equivalent to 12 bottles of white wine.
3, a cup of 300ml tea, the antioxidant effect is equivalent to 4 apples.
Nutrients in a cup of tea
4. A cup of 300ml tea has an antioxidant effect equivalent to 5 onions.
5. A cup of 300 ml tea has the antioxidant effect equivalent to 7 cups of fresh orange juice.
6. A cup of 300 ml tea has an antioxidant effect equivalent to 12 cups of beer.
This is why tea has six major benefits, namely, anti-cancer, anti-radiation, anti-oxidation, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids, and lowering blood sugar. Research by Professor Nicolas Tangshan from the Center for Preventive Medicine in Paris, France, shows that compared with those who do not drink tea, people who love tea have a 24% lower risk of death.
Epidemiological studies in Japan have shown that compared with people who drink less than 3 cups of tea a day (30 ml per cup), men who drink 10 small cups of tea a day have a 42% lower risk index of cardiovascular disease, and women have an 18% reduction in cardiovascular risk.
So, give yourself a cup of Chinese green tea and enjoy the healthy and nutritious tea quietly.