The concept of good and bad is broader because everyone has different criteria for judging. For the time being, following the mainstream point of view, I see that many tea lovers are divided into two levels: non-professional and professional. I agree with them. From a personal perspective, they are also divided into two levels:
Good China green tea in a broad sense: For non-professional tea drinkers:
1) The soup color: clear, bright, and the soup color is positive (white, green, yellow, oolong, red and black, the six major tea soup colors have their characteristics)
2) Aroma: The smell is high when it smells, and it leaves the fragrance even after drinking.
3) Taste: Most teas are neither bitter nor astringent. After drinking, the throat is smooth and comfortable and even returns to sweetness.
The better the tea, the easier it is to brew, and it tastes better no matter how brewed
A good China green tea in a narrow sense:
1. The geographic location is correct. For example, everyone knows that Lapsang Souchong comes from Tongmuguan, and most people also know that most Lapsang Souchong on the market does not come from Tongmuguan. This is correct and very important. Almost all the famous China green tea: Wuyi Yancha (Zhengyan), Tieguanyin (a sense of Xiangxi), West Lake Longjing (West Lake), Biluochun (East and West Mountains), etc., can apply this logic. Of course, green tea from other places can also make good black tea, which is normal, but this type of China green tea is not in the “good tea” classified in this way.
2. The machine participation is small, the less the better. For example, a person who often drinks rock tea, if you give him a sip of electric roasted tea, he may vomit on the spot. This is not to exclude modern equipment from participating in the production process of China green tea, but China green tea with a small participation of machines is indeed better than China green tea with high participation of machines. You can't accept it. Of course, this does not necessarily apply to all teas.
3. The production process is correct. To cite a few examples, the cloth tip and pinch tip of Taiping Houkui, the stir-frying and sourness of Tieguanyin species, the withering and high-temperature drying of white tea. It's different.
4. Excellent tea maker. This is more of the reason why good China green tea is produced. The tea made by excellent tea people is different. Although the tea king competitions in various places are becoming more and more utilitarian, it does not prevent good tea people from being able to learn from it. stand out. China green tea is not the emperor’s new clothes. It can be drunk if it is not good, and most of the tea made by good tea people from the same batch of green tea is also good. Go to the place of origin to find out. Even with the current recession in the tea industry and a general serious overcapacity, the tea made by a good tea master still hasn't been seen.
5. The storage method and drinking time are correct. Green tea is no different from the garbage after five years. If you store it correctly for five years, the taste will be improved. Two points are emphasized here. First, the storage method must be correct. Otherwise, after five years, it will be found that Pu'er has become moldy when the warehouse is opened. What is the point of putting it for another 10 years?
Second, the quality of the stored China green tea must be good. This is also a misunderstanding of many people. They think that as long as Pu'er is used for a long time, it will taste good. Remember this sentence: a defective product is always a defective product and a defective product after a long time. One more thing, although green tea is a good new tea, it is not the best as soon as it is made. Most green tea needs to be placed for one or two weeks, such as the collection of ash in Longjing.